Raised Double Hip 6 Panel Pine Door
Couldn't load pickup availability
The traditional raised panel design has been a staple of home design for hundreds of years. The frame and panel construction was initially developed to combat moisture damage, but the style quickly became a favorite for those looking to add a grand statement to their home.
This door features a 6-panel double hip design on 1 3/8" thick pine. The double hip on the panel adds just a touch more detail to the overall design. The door comes in a variety of heights and widths to suit most any space in your home. The clear pine material is perfect for either a rich stain or paint finish.
* Widths 22" and under include only three panels but follow the six panel design and layout
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates*|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies**|