Plantation Louver/Louver Door
Couldn't load pickup availability
Louver Pine Door with Plantation Slats adds a casual and stylish look to your decor. Made of solid pine, this design combines the richness of natural material with the durability of craftsmanship construction.
Stiles and rails are made of solid wood and can be trimmed down; however, the tolerance is minimal as too much trimming may affect the integrity of the door. Please contact customer service to confirm cuts or receive a quote for special dimensions. Standard louvers are 1-1/4" wide. Plantation louvers are 2-1/2"wide.
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies*|