3 Panel Square Shaker Style Door (Primed)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shaker style is known for its impeccable craftsmanship, careful attention to detail and simplicity of design. The minimalism characteristic of this style is evident in our line of Shaker doors. These Shaker doors are ideal for anyone looking to add traditional or craftsman style to their home.
This door features a 3-panel design on 1 3/8" thick pine. The panels are stacked in a traditional Shaker style. The door comes in a variety of heights and widths to suit most any space in your home. The primed material is perfect for a paint finish of your choice.
Door stiles (sides) and rails (horizontal portion) are made of engineered solid core pine. The inlaid portion of the Shaker style is made with solid MDF.
Features of our primed doors:
- No raised wood grain when painting – smoother finish.
- No veneer bubbles from water based paints.
- MDF stile and rail veneers are a much harder surface than pine, less susceptible to dents or damage.
- Water based (latex) paints can be used on the primed doors. Oil based primer and paint is not required on the primed doors as it is on the clear pine doors. This can reduce painting expense.
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates*|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies**|