2 Panel Square Top V-Groove Knotty Pine Door
Couldn't load pickup availability
With its characteristic rich grain and knots, the knotty pine species is a beautiful addition to any rustic or country-style home. Our Knotty Pine doors come in several panel options that highlight the uniqueness of the wood.
This door features a 2-panel design on 1 3/8" thick knotty pine. The bottom and top panels are both squared in a simple and traditional style. The door comes in a variety of heights and widths to suit most any space in your home. Finish with a clear top coat to showcase the wood's natural beauty.
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates*|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies**|