2 Panel Arch Top V-Groove Knotty Pine Bifold Door
- Doors that come in Clear/Stain-Grade MUST be finished in a timely manner (we highly recommend within 2-3 weeks), with an OIL-BASED product only. If left unfinished, any humidity, heat, or other naturally occurring environmental elements could affect the integrity of the door.
- Doors that come primed still need some prep work before painting. We recommend filling in any slight dings or scratches that may occur during shipping with wood putty (this is common). Next, you will lightly sand with fine grit sandpaper and remove dust with a soft, dry cloth. Now you are ready to apply any water based product.
- We recommend to start taking pictures immediately of how your order is received when the truck driver opens the truck's rear door.
- If crate is in good condition, you can sign the paperwork and release the driver.
- If crate looks damaged or questionable, hold driver without signing paperwork. Please inspect items to see if there is damage that may have occurred during shipping. TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES up close and full image of door(s) to help document and resolve issues quickly.
- If there is damage, you MUST notify us within 8 hours with pictures to show damage. We will start any claims with the freight company and get your replacement sent out as quickly as possible.
- Please read full disclosure for our Shipping/Receiving stated at the bottom of our web page.
- We are given a short time frame from the freight companies to report any damage. If you wait longer than the 8 hour time frame, we may not be able to replace damaged items without charging the full amount again.
- The processing lead time for our bifolds and slab doors is 7-10 Business days, with 1-5 additional Business days for delivery.
- The processing lead time for our door with jamb kits is 15-20 Business days, with 1-5 additional Business days for delivery.
- We offer expedited PROCESSING for an additional fee. Please contact us for a quote.
- Yes, but there is a 25% restocking fee for any items ordered up to 80" tall. There is a 30% restocking fee for any items ordered in the 96" height. Any custom orders, including jamb kits, Hardware, and Exterior Fiberglass doors are non-returnable.
- The customer is responsible for S & H fees to return item(s), must take pictures of how item(s) are packed to be shipped back. Once item(s) are received, the customer will get a refund ONLY if the item(s) are in perfect condition.
- You can purchase knobs separately: https://www.doortodoorco.com/collections/knobsets
- Hinges are included in any jamb kit purchase.
- If wanting to purchase additional hinges, please contact us.
- Doors are shown priced as slabs only with no bore or mortise. If you wish to purchase a jamb kit (act as prehung-just ship flat with easy assembly), you can do so for an additional cost. Jamb kits come with the two sides/header, bore for door knob, mortise for hinge placement in the jamb material and door, and the (3) hinges per door.
- Yes, but please consider the following scenarios:
- Standard door heights are 80" tall and fit inside standard door frames.
- Standard barn door heights are 84" tall since they are hung outside and above the door frame.
From $ 122.00
From $ 320.00
From $ 161.00
From $ 132.00