Single Lite Shaker Style Interior Door
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shaker doors are a beautiful and stylish option for an interior door. The lites, or glass panes, allow natural light to flow into the room and make for a timeless and elegant look.
This Shaker door features a single-lite design on 1 3/8" thick pine. The single-lite door with clear glass offers a more contemporary alternative to the traditional door design. The variety of sizes available make it perfectly suited for either a single or double door opening. The clear pine material can be finished using a rich stain or a clear top coat for a natural look.
*All glass is tempered. Doors are shipped with a layer of plastic covering the glass. We recommend removing after you've completed finishing with a water-based product only with a straight edge razor.
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates*|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies**|