5 Lite French Door (Primed)
Couldn't load pickup availability
French doors are a beautiful and stylish option for an interior door. The lites, or glass panes, allow natural light to flow into the room and make for a timeless and elegant look. Our French doors come in a variety of grid options, from single lite all the way up to 18-lite.
This French door features a 5-lite design on 1 3/8" thick pine. The 5-lite door works perfectly for a small single or double door opening. Smaller widths can even be used as a sidelight for larger door openings. The primed clear pine material can be finished with a light sanding using a fine-grit sandpaper and the water-based color of your choice.
*16"W x 80"H doors cannot have a Bore in sides for regular doorknob. This size width can only host a dummy knob.
*All glass in our French Door line is tempered. Over spray may occur in the priming process. It is normal for the windows to look painted. There is a plastic layer on top of the glass that can be removed with a straight edge razor. We recommend waiting to remove after you've finished painting your door.
Features of our primed doors:
- No raised wood grain when painting – smoother finish.
- No veneer bubbles from water based paints.
- MDF stile and rail veneers are a much harder surface than pine, less susceptible to dents or damage.
- Water based (latex) paints can be used on the primed doors. Oil based primer and paint is not required on the primed doors as it is on the clear pine doors. This can reduce painting expense.
Door to Door Co. Commercial Affiliate Program
Offering special pricing for commercial orders and frequent purchases to construction, remodeling and property management professionals.
Click here to learn more!
Our doors are prepped and pre-hung in our facility to ensure that everything fits perfectly based on your specifications. For safe shipping, we package them knocked down/flat with the hinge jamb attached for a cost effective and safe transit to your home or job site.
Fill out the form below to add the prehung option to your order. All double door prehung doors will add an additional door to your cart. Please note that any doors 16" and under in width may not be bored as the stile is too narrow.
Jamb Kit Details:
- Can purchase jamb kit separately for Bore, Mortise, and Hinges
- Jamb Kit acts as prehung - just ships flat w/easy assembly
- Jamb Kit material is 3/4" thick for each piece
- Jamb Kit sides are 82" long for any 6'8" size ordered, then 98" long for any 8'0 size ordered.
- The header width is determined by the size of the door or doors (if double door application).
- Jamb Kit material is flat jambs.
- Jamb Kit material is available in primed or solid, stain-grade pine. Sizes are 4-5/8" or 6-5/8".
|Standard Shipping Estimates*|
|Quantity||Standard Price||Price West of Rockies**|